It’s time for some holiday spirit!
I’m excited to announce that Deck the Stalls, a holiday anthology written especially for horse lovers, is now available for pre-order on Amazon! And not just because it includes an all-new story about Jules of The Eventing Series fame, but for all the other writers as well.
Plus, it’s for a great cause: all proceeds go to benefit Old Friends, the retirement organization for racehorses, where you can meet heroes of the turf like Silver Charm, and more than one hundred fifty other horses, including the largest population of stakes winners in the Bluegrass. We’re so thrilled to be able to help this wonderful cause.
Here’s more about the book!
From the cover:
Deck the Stalls
Get in the holiday spirit with this Christmas-themed set of short stories from some of your favorite equestrian writers!
Some of the top authors in the genre have banded together to share Christmas stories from the heart. Look for best-selling authors Maggie Dana, Mary Pagones, Mara Dabrishus, Brittney Joy, Kim Ablon Whitney, Kate Lattey, and Natalie Keller Reinert — plus an all-new Canterwood Crest holiday short story from Jessica Burkhart! And in the true spirit of the holidays, all proceeds will go to benefit Old Friends, a Thoroughbred retirement home providing life-long homes for former racehorses.
Inside, you’ll find stories from some favorite characters and new ones:
– Jessica Burkhart returns to Canterwood Crest with an all-new holiday story.
– Mara Dabrishus takes us back to Saratoga with July from “Stay the Distance.”
– Natalie Keller Reinert visits her best-selling Eventing Series with a peek into Jules’ early days as a working student.
– Brittney Joy offers a warm-hearted holiday tale with characters from her Red Rock Ranch series.
– Mary Pagones contributes the prequel to “The Horse is Never Wrong” and “Fortune’s Fool.”
– Kate Lattey revisits Pip from “Flying Changes,” along with a new friend.
– Maggie Dana, author of Timber Ridge Riders, writes an all-new holiday story, “The Ticket.”
– Kim Ablon Whitney, author of hunter/jumper series The Circuit, shares a Christmas story in “The Barn Party.”
With prequels, new stories of old friends, and brand new characters to fall in love with, “Deck the Stalls” is a Christmas gift from your favorite authors that you’ll want to read again and again.
Not reading on Kindle? Look for an edition to be released for iTunes and Kobo soon. Looking for a paperback? Due to time constraints, we don’t expect to release a paperback before Christmas 2016. We are looking at our options for Christmas 2017, however.